Monday, January 05, 2009

C'mon giant robot

Lunch time, and fiona was out.
So it was the kids and me, and i was giving them my favorite meal for them, tortillas, salami and "abacado"

"Desert is grapes" I say.
"I want my grapes now"
"Rohan you have to finish eating what's on your plate first'
Ryan finished first.So i was washing his grapes. Rhea was next in line. Rohan is still whining.
"I want my grapes"
Ryan gets his grapes because he finished first.
Rohan instantly stops eating and starts to pout.
"Fine, i'm washing your grapes. Can you please finish your avacado so there's more place on your plate?"
Still pouting.
I put some grapes in rhea's plate.
Rohan still pouting. "I want grapes"
"Geeez Rohan hold on, I'm washing your grapes"
And then i hear ryan mutterring something he no doubt picked up from Fiona "Daddy is Not a ROBOT"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home